Sunday, May 23, 2004

Andrew and I just had a really lovely afternoon. I was doing laundry when he phoned and suggested we go see Shrek 2. So he met me at the laundromat and we had a nice walk home to my place. There we went online and I showed him the SwapGmail website and he had a ball looking at all the funny and kooky offers from people desperate to get a gMail account. We also checked eBay where gMail account invitatons are selling in the $60 range!

Then we strolled to the subway, a few stops later we were at Broadway & 86 in time to make the 4:30pm showing of Shrek 2. The film was great. Funny and charming as ever. Afterward we wandered down Broadway to Zabars for a small but choice bit of shopping for treats and then back up Broadway to a spacious deli for monstrous corned beef sandwiches and Dr Browns soda. It was just so nice, weather perfect, company the best.

No comments: