Sunday, August 07, 2005

Thank you, lord, thank you ! I was finally able to connect to 1010WINS radio's internet stream. Oh my god I've missed listening to 1010WINS, I've missed having the radio playing in the background all day - IN ENGLISH!

Ok, big sigh of relief. Yes, of course I would prefer a local Basel station -if it was in English. But there isn't any and you get so isolated without people speaking your native language. I love Basel and think it's an incredibly wonderful city, a little gem. But, I can't wait to move to London. And yes, I actually do have a favorite local London morning drive show radio station and for the rest of the day there are several local stations I enjoy listening to.

1 comment:

Christopher Trottier said...

Indeed, there's lots and lots of streaming audio available on the net.