Monday, January 04, 2016

I stayed up to watch Big Ben and the fireworks welcome in the new year 2016. As a pleasant surprise, Andrew joined me online and we chatted in the new year together - it was only 7pm for Andrew so easily enough done.

Anyway one day this week I'll start my Intermittent Fast diet/eating pattern. To my surprise, last week Alan brought it up over breakfast and after some discussion he announced that he would like to join me on the diet, too. He was interested in the diet because it not only helps to lose weight but also balance metabolism/body functions like improving Diabetes Type 2. I'm really pleased as this would make it a lot easier on me not having to compete/conflict over foods.

I' committed to starting the plan this week; just haven't picked which day. I'll know when the day arrives just like how I started my stop smoking plan.

I canceled my car insurance today and sent in the papers to the DMV to transfer ownership of the Honda to the new owner. One less burden to worry about.

Tomorrow I'll update Alan's CV on all the websites he has it posted then it's up to Alan to run his job hunt. I hope he gets something pretty quickly.

----------------------------------------

 What do Hiroshima and Tehran have in common?

Nothing, yet.

No comments: