Monday, February 13, 2006

Alan dropped by this afternoon to return the washed, empty glass souffle dish the tiramisu was in. He had finished it off. We went out tonight with Ron & Hilary and Alan brought along a small portion of the tiramisu he had saved out for Hilary. She loved it. She was raving about it and only allowed Ron a small teaspoon of it, keeping the rest for herself. They thought it was perfect and absolutely not too much booze.

I'll have to make it again but next time I will make it when we're all having dinner together so we all get reasonable servings.

I spoke to Andrew and Joanne - they are just a delight - and Andrew is going to have a try at making a tiramisu soon I hope he enjoys it. The recipe book describes it as "Heaven in your mouth". It is.

2 comments:

Broklynite said...

In other words- one for Alan, one for everyone else?

Broklynite said...

Double goddamn was that fucking awesome- and I had to use cooking sherry, but it turned out to be fine.