Monday, June 06, 2005

I planted herbs today. Asti had some brightly coloured glazed ceramic pots sitting on a shelf on the terrace - doing nothing but holding some dead flowering plants. So today it was out with the old and in with the new. I tried to buy proper potting soil at the plant area of the supermarket/mall but when I opened the bag at home it was so sort of compost mix. Better than reusing soil from potted plants anyway. So I planted 2 pots each of peppermint, dill, and basil. Green thumbs crossed everyine - lets hope something grows. It's still so cold here I have to keep the pots indoors.

Tomorrow I have to go down to the post office and send out Adam's birthday present and an end of term present for Andrew. I hope they like them, the presents are small but I think they are rather nifty.

I'm tired of the cold. Where's the warm weather? We had about 3 days of heat a couple weeks ago and now it's gone back to winter.

No comments: