Friday, February 18, 2005

Last Sunday I went to Central Park to see the Gates. WOnderful. I'll post some photos. Perfect weather-sunny and 58. Perfect winter day. The park was mobbed. Paper says was almost 1 million there - the Gates are drawing everyone. They're worth it.

Went to another 2 job interviews on Tuesday- back to back. Nothing from either of them yet. Anther 2 bite the dust. I have another interview scheduled for next week. Friday I'll send out more resumes and set up next week's interview schedule.
It may be that I am just paranoid. Tho one rational point is, I seem to be the first person they interview most of the time. And I've read several studies that say the first interviewees are almost never hired. It's the last 2 or 3 that get picked. But how do you change interview order?

The Federation relaunch continues sucessfully. Not easy, I have to kick Fi and Alan back into line constantly. I'n determined the game will succeed.

I need coffee and it's so cold.

No comments: