Wednesday, October 06, 2004

When a day goes bad, it goes right to hell!

Today was one of the genuinely worst days of my life in terms of things going wrong. FUCKING EVERYTHING WENT WRONG. This is beyond the laws of mere chance, this is beyond random. This is diabolical. I planned carefully, made arrangents, orgazined, and set up everything so carefully for today..and son of a bitch, each and every thing that was supposed to happen today was totally screwed up. None of the packages that were shipped, all sent overnight special air, UPS, extra cost to absolutely positively arrive today, arrived. All are mysteriously delayed. Each in a different way and for a different reason. My check didn't arrive. Another packaged sent US Post priority mail didn't arrive. I could go on and on. And to top it all off, the supreme treat, I had no cigarettes and couldn't leave the house because I was waiting for the deliveries.

Bastards. Kill them all!

No comments: