Monday, May 31, 2004

Why I despise Opera browser

I haven't mention how much I dislike Opera broser. I really despise it and loathe the people who produced it both for their deception and arrogance. I uninstalled it tonight and suddenly all the awful problems my laptop was having disappeared. it definitely has a serious memory leak-resource management problem. It has loads of other problems I won't even go into. Also, the bastards who produce it do not supply a users manual. They refuse to support it if you use it as adware. They exchange the free use for allowin gthem to feed ads to your PC, claim it's free then. It's n ot, you HAVE paid for it by allowin gthem to send you adverts. And then they demand to be paid to tell you how to use it? No. This is not on.

In its place I installed Flashpeak Slimbrowser. This is an excellent product and freeware. Genuine freeware. As in no adverts. No bullshit. Free. And a real manual. And courteous support. My computer likes it as much as I do. It's a lovely piece of software, great usability, browsing becomes the pleasure it should be.

No comments: