Thursday, May 01, 2003



Tho he sometimes manages to drive me mad, my son is a most admirable young man. He's a genuine "good person". That needed saying.

Have you ever noticed that the people who tell you how to live your life never pay your bills? Those people telling you where you should be living, what you should be doing, how you should do things; they never come up with the scratch to cover the costs. They never have any praise for you when you are slogging along, managing to make ends meet by putting up with unpleasant situations. Must be nice to be an irresponsible godlike being like they are. Meanwhile, I just continue to continue - and ignore their cunning plans and brilliant suggestions. When I see one scrawled on a cashier's check, I'll take the advice. Next, please.

No comments: